2017 CEWM Educational Programs and Events
- Music and Medicine Series, October 21, 2016 - May 18, 2017.
Most events will combine talks from expert physicians with musical performances and are free and open to the public
- UCLA Conference on Integrative Medicine, Saturday, March 11, 2017.
- Summer Session at UCLA: Med 180, June 26, 2017 - August 4, 2017
UCLA Summer Session Course on the Introduction to Integrative East-West Medicine for Health and Wellness. UC-Credits will be granted
- 2-Week Course for Health Professionals and Students: Flyer
An immersive clinical experience in integrative East-West Medicine . For physicians, nurses, acupuncturist, and caregivers. Enrollment available now for July 31-August 11, 2017. Undergraduate and graduate student welcome to join. Application due June 1, 2017.
- Herbal Medicine Awareness Competition: Prize up to $10,000
Calling for Submission from March 24, 2017 - June 30, 2017
- Symposium on the Potentials of Chinese Medicine in the United States, Sunday, July 16, 2017, 9:00AM-3:30PM, The event convenes professionals in Chinese Medicine to discuss the potential of Chinese Medicine in the U.S. Health system. The event features the perspectives from WHO, California Acupuncture Board, Business Practice Management and Academic Training. Symposium is for individuals who are practicing, teaching and/or learning Chinese medicine. Registration Needed.
- Annual Shirley Hui Memorial Lecture on Integrative Medicine, October 2017.
More information: TBA
- Case Studies Series:
Quarterly Academic Case Presentation from CEWM's clinicians to share with practicing health professionals and professional students