CEWM Educational Programs & Events:
- Tzu Chi International Medical Association’s (TIMA) Annual Global Forum - 3/29-3/31. This conference features workshops on innovative and current topics in humanistic healthcare including medicine; dentistry; alternative treatments including acupuncture, acupressure, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM); vision care; community health; medical volunteer programs and more.
- UCLA Travel-Study Program in Shanghai: Integrative East-West Medicine and Global Health - 6/23-7/20. This program is designed with pre-health, medical, nursing and public health students from the UC system and beyond in mind. The program will be hosted in Shanghai through partnership with top universities, including Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM) and Fudan University School of Public Health.
- UCLA Summer Course - Med-180: Integrative East-West Medicine - Session C (8/6-9/14 - Mondays and Wednesdays). This 6-week and 4 upper-division units course is designed to provide an overarching introduction to integrative healthcare.
- 25th Year Anniversary Integrative Medicine Conference (10/4)
Ongoing Events & Programs:
- Case Studies Series: Quarterly Academic Case Presentation from CEWM's clinicians to share with practicing health professionals and professional students