Home › Students and Professionals › Past Programs and Events › 2018 Educational Programs & Events [You Are Here]
- Integrative East-West Medicine Selective Course, David Geffen School of Medicine (DGSOM) - 1/8/18, 1/22/18, 1/29/18, 2/5/18, 3/5/18, 3/19/18, 3/26/18. This is open to 1st and 2nd year medical students. UCLA graduate students in nursing, public health and dental school are allowed; interested students need to request for faculty permission and petition for credits with their SAO.
- Integrative East-West Medicine Elective Course, DGSOM - 2/20-3/2. This course is tailored for 4th year medical students.
- 6th Annual UCLA Annual Conference for Integrative Medicine - The Art of Graceful Aging, 2/24/2018 (Saturday) -
- UCLA Travel-Study Program in Shanghai: Integrative East-West Medicine and Public Health (MED180A&B/GLB HLT 110A&110B)- 6/18/2018-7/13/2018, The program includes cultural immersion events, multiple site visits to healthcare clinics and hospital as well as experiential workshops on self-care and therapeutic modals. The course is intended for those who have special interest in china, chinese healthcare, medicine, public health and/or health promotion. Enrollment starts 11/15/2017.
- 2nd Annual Symposium on the Potential of Chinese Medicine in United States (PCM-US), 8/11/2018 (Saturday) at UCLA Tamkin Auditorium. Theme: Clinical Application and Research on Tai Chi. More Information
- UCLA Summer Session - Medicine 180 Integrative East-West Medicine at UCLA, Session C (8/6-9/15)
- Eighth Annual Shirley Hui Memorial Lecture on Integrative Oncology, Time: TBD
- CEWM Fellowship Applications due by 11/1/2018
- Global Perspective of Integrative Medicine Leadership Program, 11/5-11/30