Federation of Chinese American and Chinese Canadian Medical Society (FCMS)
Chinese American Medical Association of Southern California (CAMASC)
17th Conference on the Health Care of the Chinese in North America:
"Preventive Care: Opportunities & Challenges"
Saturday, October 11 - Sunday, October 12, 2014
Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
506 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Scientific knowledge about the health care needs and disparities of the Chinese in North America is rapidly increasing. This conference will disseminate and synthesize new advances in a wide variety of areas that participants can summarize and apply to patient care, research, and public policy.
- For physicians, basic scientists and other health professionals to meet and discuss health problems of Chinese in North America
- To establish a database of the incidence of disease patterns among the Chinese in North America
- To establish comparative data on health problems of Chinese in North America related to cultural assimilation
- To encourage clinical and/or basic research on health problems affecting the Chinese in North America
- To publish proceedings of the Conference as a means of expanding access to resources on these health problems
- This CME activity is designed for physicians, researchers, and other health care professionals who serve the Chinese or Asian community through clinical care and/or research.
- To register for the conference, please CLICK HERE to confirm your registration by Thursday, September 18, 2014.
- To register for the conference gala, please CLICK HERE to secure a reservation by Thursday, September 18, 2014. By registering, you could join us for a chance to win one of three (3) grand prizes of air ticket vouchers.
- To make a hotel reservation, please CLICK HERE or call (800) 245-8673 to confirm the group rate by Thursday, September 18, 2014. For phone reservations only, please provide the group code1410camaco.
- To submit an abstract, please CLICK HERE go to “Call for Abstract” and submit an application. The submission due date is on Thursday, August 28, 2014 (extended date).
For registration and more, click here to visit the conference website.
Click here to view the conference schedule.