The Center provides a forum for information exchanges and policy development on pertinent health and medical issues related to the field of Chinese medicine and integrative East-West medicine. In collaboration with leading health professionals and federal agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the National Institutes of Health, as well as the World Health Organization , the Center provides information on progress in the clinical, educational, and research areas of Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrative East-West medicine. The Center has established a national and international network comprised of experts, healthcare providers, research institutes, and related organizations dedicated to integrative East-West medicine.
Our international work fits well with UCLA's David Geffen School of Medicine's approach to international leadership in healthcare and medicine. On the following pages, an overview of the more significant international activities of the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine.
- World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
- People's Medical Publishing House (Chinese)
- Chinese Association of Integrative Medicine (Chinese)
- China-Japan Friendship Hospital (Chinese)
- RMIT University
- Hong Hong Baptist University
- World Organization of Health
- World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies
- China News of Chinese Traditional Medicine (Chinese)
- TCMOnline (Chinese)